Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60668 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

1/18/22

No.  We haven't been back to CO since late last summer.  We still haven't heard if the car has made it by train to DEN.  Then it gets loaded to a car transport vehicle to get to N CO.  We'll get back eventually...  hopefully.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/18/22

Thanks for all of the clarification info.  My comment was also in reference to seeing batiks so often with black background fabric.  I realized the cream is just as stunning as the black in its contrast.

In reply toRe: msg 426
KSCarolyn

1/18/22

Finally, I have graduated to a cane, except for first thing in the morning and at night.  I was afraid I was never getting off the walker.  I was on the walker for almost a year with two major surgeries within 6 months of each other.  My back surgery went really well and I no longer have back pain and my total knee replacement went much smoother than it did in 2009 when I was twelve years younger.  Not bad for an old lady.

Carolyn

bornblesse2

1/18/22

Happy dance for you Carolyn!   Way to get more independence for yourself!

MelRN

1/18/22

Yay for walker!!! :D Congrats!!!

That is awesome news. You will be dancing at the retreat!!!

LABFIEND

1/18/22

Glad to hear that!!  Great news!

LindaPutt

1/19/22

Such great news, Carolyn! 

In reply toRe: msg 432
LindaPutt

1/19/22

I’m sad to say that I've had to cancel out on retreat.  I had hoped that granddaughter, Lindzey's, work schedule would change enough that I could attend, but since I’ll be watching my 13 month old great granddaughter during that time, I won't be able to come.  I sure will miss seeing everyone again this year!  Plus it’s the 20 year retreat – one I really hate to have to miss.  Sigh! 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

1/19/22

Oh, no!  How sad that the schedules couldn't be arranged to accommodate everyone. :-(   We will miss you.