Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 56989 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-25

I'm that someone.  I  made an executive decision w/o consulting the other hostesses.  Will get it verified Monday.

LABFIEND

Jan-25

Mishii said:

I want B. You know I can’t do the others!

Find, just fine.........You know I will have to help you eventually-ROTFL, but  you van have B, I will do C, Jonna has enough on her plate!!

One way or another we will get them done!!

LABFIEND

Jan-25

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

(Past experience at a certain retreat with a certain quilt top notwithstanding.)  Heh.  

Exactly!!!!! ROTFL

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jan-25

Is Kona Cream just slightly not white?  I found a bag I think I took to the retreat one recent year to make lotto blocks.  It had quite a bit of a ever so slightly off white and some batiks in it.  I was going to use it for this year's background fabric but thought it was too white.  I'll have to look at it again!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jan-25

Do you want some more gleaned wool?  It's all been washed already.  I wonder how much I can take in a vacuum sealed bag on a one way trip?

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jan-25

Wrapped vs unwrapped?  I think Cathy or one of the other hostesses popped in and said it'll be more fun if the quilter gifts are wrapped.

lppenguins

Jan-25

Yes, that’s what I’m using too. ItS going to look so good.   

lppenguins

Jan-25

Oooh yes!  I’ve got some new colors I’m bringing to share too. Thanks (in advance)

nylaagain

Jan-26

I can always go get one too. Or fix one giving problems.

nylaagain

Jan-26

The picture doesn’t even show it for me so I’d love a  tutorial.