Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60148 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

1/25/22

Do you want some more gleaned wool?  It's all been washed already.  I wonder how much I can take in a vacuum sealed bag on a one way trip?

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/25/22

Wrapped vs unwrapped?  I think Cathy or one of the other hostesses popped in and said it'll be more fun if the quilter gifts are wrapped.

lppenguins

1/25/22

Yes, that’s what I’m using too. ItS going to look so good.   

lppenguins

1/25/22

Oooh yes!  I’ve got some new colors I’m bringing to share too. Thanks (in advance)

nylaagain

1/26/22

I can always go get one too. Or fix one giving problems.

nylaagain

1/26/22

The picture doesn’t even show it for me so I’d love a  tutorial.

LABFIEND

1/26/22

Ellen:  Do your ladies still use crochet thread for tying quilts?  I have some I can bring to retreat if they want them.

nylaagain

1/26/22

Looking at the old pics brought so many memories. Seeing Chris, Linda, and Denise without a wheelchair….OMG. And me without a walker.

nylaagain

1/26/22

Do you want me to bring a walker for you?

nylaagain

1/26/22

I remember thinking I finally figured out why God let women become infertile with age. Only young women should even try to keep up with kids once they’re mobile.