Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started Oct-29 by KSCarolyn; 22363 views.

I would too!  The bigger, the better.  I would LOVE to have such a large sewing area.  

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Nov-9

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

The latest draft shows the sewing room measuring 30x33.8 ft.

that is almost 50% bigger than my house in the city which is just under 700sq ft joy

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-9

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said...

that is almost 50% bigger than my house in the city which is just under 700sq ft 

Oh my!  It just seems cavernous to me!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-9

You gotta remember, Judy, that you are accommodating not only your longarm machine... which will be getting longer rails ... but all of your sewing room stuff.  You are going to have LOTS of room to walk around,  which will be *so* nice!

And since Nature abhors a vacuum, I predic that any empty area won't remain that long very long!

LABFIEND

Nov-9

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

The latest draft shows the sewing room measuring 30x33.8 ft. 

6.2 feet and yours would be as big as my building!!

Oh that large room sounds so wonderful, I agree with Pirate, it won’t take long to fill it!

In reply toRe: msg 76
KSCarolyn

Nov-11

I have posted the attendees in Message #2.  You will notice that there are fewer spots this year because of the size of the room and not wanting to crowd people very close together.  Everyone who sent in a registration form made it in.  I will be posting, in the next few days, on how to register for our special rate at the hotel.  

Carolyn

ETA:  Mishii, Patty, and Jonna are here spending a few days with me.  We went to a quilt shop that is going out of business and made a huge haul.  Mishii was the winner on who spent the most.

• Edited November 11, 2021 11:41 pm  by  KSCarolyn

Sounds like you are all having so much fun!

bornblesse2

Nov-12

Have fun you guys!

karensquilte

Nov-12

Congrats Laura.  Know its been a long haul but will be worth it.  Looking forward to seeing you at Retreat if not at Guild first. If you can make it to the Christmas party, you can mail me a check.  Would love to see you. K