Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Read Our Guidelines Before You Post   General Discussion

Started Oct-29 by gunter; 415 views.   View Article
gunter

Oct-29

Please read our Quilting Forum guidelines before posting messages. Go to the Forum's start page for an overview and then follow the link within the text to read all guidelines. Direct URL: http://forums.delphiforums.com/scrappyquilts/messages/2075/1
In reply toRe: msg 1
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Oct-29

Hi Gunter, I’m one of the moderators here. Have we had people reporting things that I don’t know about or is this just a standard reminder that you are posting to all groups?

judyinohio

Oct-29

Perhaps Gunter is objecting to the message that Midkid5 posted earlier today about the "destashing" business.

Midkid might have posted it in all innocence but it seemed rather "fishy" to me and I would not touch it with a ten foot pole.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-29

As far as the status go, that was Gunter's very first post, although membership has been since 2015.   I am more suspicious of Gunter's post than Midkid's.  At least the destashing site is a real one.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Oct-29

No, he’s legit. I recognize the name, he’s one of the staff here. In fact if you look at his profile a little further you’ll see that at the bottom.

judyinohio

Oct-29

Check the destashing site and you'll see that the "About Us" page doesn't tell you diddly-squat about them.

Usually an "About Us" page is more forthcoming about who, where, etc.

gunter

Oct-29

oops ... apologies. I had no idea this would post as a message from me. It's a general message originally posted by the Host? for everyone to see when entering the forum. It was added using a wrong option, Live Stories, which has been closed out.

The correct way to do this is for staff to make a post sticky in Manage Discussion, which will then always show when entering the forum.

This discussion can be removed if desired.

sorry for the confusion  ...

• Edited October 29, 2021 8:34 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 8
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Oct-29

That makes sense, thank you. I will let our host know.