Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I got to see INSIDE - nyah, nyah, nyah!   General Discussion

Started Nov-17 by JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt); 420 views.

I spent 2 nights at Patty's house and had so much fun, including visiting "The Building."  This is from my summary of the recent mini-retreat at Carolyn's and Patty's.  For the full report, you will have to go to my Facebook page or Patty's and see the photos and other nonsense.  "The Building" is awesome!  

I am honored to be one of the few humans who have ever viewed the INSIDE of “The Building,” with Patty's permission. I guess you would call it her “she shed,” but it is SO much more than that. It is like a big fabric wonderland, and there is something new around every corner. And I lost count of the sewing machines.
• We played with scraps, and she shared many scraps and other fun pieces from her stash. I cannot divulge any other secrets of “The Building,” or then I would have to keeeeel you!
LABFIEND

Nov-17

Ha Ha, you are just saying that to make Mishii jealous, cause I KNOW she would like to organize!!

But you took so many scraps, I feel liberated!! Maybe I can make progress with what is left (yes, there is plenty left!!) It was fun, and we didn't even get in all the tubs!  Another time perhaps!!

I still think I have some blue tractor fabric, it just has to surface sometime.  I will bring some to retreat for you if it does.

It was a great visit, both in Kansas, at Carolyn's, and home while you "rested" for the rest of the trip home.  Hope that made your birthday great!!

tuckyquilter

Nov-23

I need a quilter friend in KS.. I go there about every other year.  I visit near McPherson, and they have a lovely quilt shop.  Sadly I don't have a machine with me though.