Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Quilting estate in Phoenix, AZ   General Discussion

Started Dec-5 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 221 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-5

A gentleman named Dan Mccrobie just posted this in a Facebook quilting group on 12/4.  I pass this along for all you Phoenix people:

"Hi,

My mother recently passed away. She was an avid quilter and wanted me to donate all of her quilting and sewing supplies. I am in Phoenix AZ - we are at Tatum and Union Hills if someone would like to use this material. I have books, storage boxes, material and more material. Anyone interested in picking up? There is just too much stuff to ship, sorry. You will need a truck or an SUV as the material fills a 4 ft by 6 ft cabinet. Free to a good home"

No photo description available.
viola (sissly4)

Dec-5

Glad I am where I cannot reach it. Two years ago a lady from my church gave me everything she had of sewing. It was car loads.Cannot tell you how many trips I made and her car also. She did have good stuff and beautiful .

CC (ccase5)

Dec-5

OH yes, I've wondered what my son would do with mine when I"m gone. I have a Quilt Guild number by my computer and have told him to call them or at least a quilt store for help. I try to keep organized too , mainly to make it easier for anyone going through things.