Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Merry Christmas all!   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Dec-24 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 619 views.

Or all yall as they say around here.  84 degrees in North Texas - definitely not going to be a white Christmas!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-24

Merry Christmas, to you, too Dee!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every one on the forum.  :-)

In reply toRe: msg 2

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone has a good time with family and friends and stays safe. It has been raining here all day........usually that would be snow but it is not quite cold enough. The girls will both be up tomorrow for food and gifts so that will be fun.

Just about ready to leave for a candlelight service with carols at chruch.

viola (sissly4)

Dec-24

No snow here but a lot's of high winds.70 Degree..We are expecting rain for couple of days to come.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-25

Merry Christmas to all.  We went to a beautiful uplifting Christmas Eve service tonight with our son and his family then out to dinner.  Rainy and just in the 60's today.  Tomorrow may be the same.  I'm cooking.  There will just be the 6 of us.  Hope you all have a safe holiday. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
judyinohio

Dec-25

Merry Christmas, everyone.  Hope you all had cheerful family gatherings and just the right amount of calories to go with festivities.

We are having a green Christmas with no snow which makes it unusual but pleasant because it means easy driving for our DD when she heads for home after her four day visit.

bornblesse2

Dec-25

Merry Christmas all!  Our  Christmas was yesterday.  
Alicia and boyfriend came up from Tucson and we spent the day eating, chatting, and playing a card game….exploding cats!  Lol!

I ended the day at 11pm candlelight service with youngest son singing in the choir!  A good day. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-25

Merry Christmas to all!

We had our Christmas Dinner last night... and we are meeting up with our kids in a few days.

It rained here all day.. was a good day for cooking!

Mishii

Dec-25

I was delivering presents yesterday and didn’t see the drop  off.  X-rays today. Nothing broken thankfully. Just can’t walk and it really hurts!  Also thankful I wasn’t in charge of food this year. Whew

LABFIEND

Dec-25

Mishii said:

I was delivering presents yesterday and didn’t see the drop  off.  X-rays today. Nothing broken thankfully. Just can’t walk and it really hurts!  

But you didn't need a tetanus shot?  Now who is the dumbass?!!!