Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dad   Off-Topic Chat

Started Aug-20 by viola (sissly4); 934 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
viola (sissly4)

Aug-20

My dad passed away August 13th he was 96 and if he would have lived to be September the 26th he would have been 97 the funeral was just this past Wednesday the picture that I sent was taken 7 years ago he was holding his 3-week great-granddaughter Isabel is her name she is now 7 years old my niece little girl she was adopted from San Diego California

In reply toRe: msg 3
viola (sissly4)

Aug-20

This is my niece and Isabel she was dressed in the Amish outfit and had a cap on social she could look like her little friends that were there to play after the funeral

MelRN

Aug-20

So sorry for your loss, Viola!

LABFIEND

Aug-20

So sorry for your loss Viola.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-20

ah, I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, Viola.   (((   Viola  )))

latterberry

Aug-20

Oh, Viola-- I am so sorry to read this.  You were so blessed to have him for so long.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

judyinohio

Aug-21

That's  a very sweet photo you shared of your dad holding the baby.

No matter how grown-up you are it is hard to lose your daddy. You have my sincerest condolences as you mourn his passing.

Midkid5

Aug-21

Sorry for the lose of your father.  Be good to yourself , take time to grieve. Thanks for sharing some special people and memories with us.

Jo