Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sharon funeral   News and Announcements

Started Sep-11 by viola (sissly4); 602 views.
viola (sissly4)

Sep-11

Have not heard when Sharon funeral is if their is one.And where do I send my card to Linda?

bornblesse2

Sep-11

Viola, I feel really bad that I didn’t know when the service was until 1 hour before it started and I was at work!  It was on Thursday afternoon. Linda is at Sharon’s house for another week or so.  I’d say send it there….

lppenguins

Sep-12

I’m so upset (still) that no one knew about her funeral!  Carrie called me and Kim at 10:30 or so and said it was in 30 minutes, and she had just found out. I couldn’t have made it there in 30 minutes in the first place from my house, and I wasn’t home, I was making bracelets for cancer society.
Believe me if I could’ve made it I would have. 
I just don’t understand why no one was contacted.    It breaks my heart. I’m glad Carrie lived close enough to speed over there.

bornblesse2

Sep-12

Laura,  I guess Linda tried sending me a message, but I never got it.  I’m not sure why…..it is so sad that we couldn’t be there.

viola (sissly4)

Sep-12

That is sad that nobody knew about it.Sharon was a hostness for a long time.I join in 04 and she was then already a host.I will send a card off tomorrow.

that's unfortunate.  I wonder if Linda & her brother are just so worn out they didn't want it to be delayed?  You local gals could have a Remember Sharon get together, would be nice for Linda if she were willing to get together with you guys.

bornblesse2

Sep-12

That’s a good idea Dee!

lppenguins

Sep-12

Yes Dee, what a good idea. With no internet at Sharon’s I bet it was hard to get it all done. 

I wonder if Linda will move back here to Texas?  Her son used to live here. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-16

She will be moving to Abilene she thinks in April.   Says it will take that long to get the house ready to sell.