Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I'm on the internet! Pod cast recording   General Discussion

Started Oct-28 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 552 views.

As a result of the long arm class I took recently, the teacher asked to interview me for her pod cast.  And now it's posted.  Pretty strange hearing myself recorded.  warning, it's an hour long - I tell lots of stories.

https://podcast.stitchedbysusan.com/

tuckyquilter

Oct-28

You sound wonderful.  Great podcast.

thanks.  I was really trying to not hem & haw (umm, ahh) too much but I did pause a lot.  It was fun telling my old stories again.  Most of the AZ ladies have already heard them all at retreats.  and many I've told here as well.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-29

What a FANTASTIC legacy for your children!  They can hear your voice, long after you have passed away ... and I can't tell you what a treasure that will be.  Not only hearing your voice but you telling your stories about the creative passion in your life.  They will have their own memories of you working on your quilts and here you are, talking about them.

It just sends shivers up my spine to know this awaits them.   How wonderful.  :-)

lppenguins

Nov-5

I just listened. You were great!! 
you sounded so relaxed while talking with her. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-17

Enjoyed your podcast.  I have had to let go of being perfect in order to enjoy my piecing and occasional quilting as the relaxing hobby I want it to be.  I tell DH that it's cheaper than a psychiatrist but he is not so sure of that.