Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Great granddaughter quilt.   General Discussion

Started Sep-22 by viola (sissly4); 2014 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
viola (sissly4)

Sep-23

Thank Mel. I hope you are healing fast so you can get back to work.How long do you have to wait?

viola (sissly4)

Sep-23

This is what the mother ask for . Hope she will like it.I see her on Marco Polo all the time.I stay connect with the Raber family.

viola (sissly4)

Sep-23

Thank's I have enough material left over that I can make another one.

MelRN

Sep-23

Looks like I should be back by end of October. Surgery number 2 is next Friday (left wrist only, no elbow). Healing fairly well but going stir crazy! LOL!!! 

You really did a good job! 

CC (ccase5)

Sep-26

seems like everyone is sleeping. No new posts! strange...

Yes, it’s quiet wonder if it’s due to Facebook?

latterberry

Sep-27

what Facebook group is everyone posting on?

viola (sissly4)

Sep-27

I don't know of any group on Facebook.You just have to befriend them and then you can see what each one is doing. I am sewing for two groups for the last two week.I  enjoy my trip to Pa for a week. Now next week I will leave again from Ohio to Fl. I don't know how long I will be gone for this one.There will be three of us.

Viola is right, there is no FB group. Several of us are friends on there and see each others’ post. Like Vi said go find their name and friend them. What’s your name on FB?