Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Great granddaughter quilt.   General Discussion

Started Sep-22 by viola (sissly4); 2003 views.
latterberry

Sep-27

I see some familiar names on the "Let's make quilts" group.  My name on facebook is  Lynne Zeigler Atterberry if you would like o "friend" me.

latterberry

Sep-27

You certainly are quite the traveler!  I'm leaving for North Carolina and VA next week.  Plan on going going through Smoky Mt national park then up to Fancy Gap VA.  Hope the weather will be good.

Are you going alone? Drive careful 

In reply toRe: msg 22

I am on Facebook but mostly post scenery and non quilt related stuff. I post all my quilt stuff on Instagram.  I actually have 3 different accounts.

amikrenzel has quilts

ami.sews has clothes and other sewn items

ami.krenzel has photography 

I do check this forum daily but don't post a lot

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-28

You sure do travel a lot.  Be safe.  I haven't posted in a while.  I got so used to not doing it when the forum wouldn't let me that I am out of the habit.  I'll try to be better now that i have a new computer and am back on.

Msg 4222.26 deleted
viola (sissly4)

Sep-29

I wonder what happen with you.I check my every morning if I am at home. I am getting ready to leave again next Thurs. Don't know when I will be back.

bornblesse2

Sep-29

Sandy, I have been off here doing other things!

mostly working….. but preparing for a fund raiser at church and a panel quilt show n tell!   No escuse other than that.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Oct-1

viola (sissly4) said:

I wonder what happen with you.

When my old computer wouldn't let me on the forum.  I gave up and decided to wait until I got a new one.  I did that in August when we went to visit DD and DSIL for Grace's graduation from The Culinary Institute of America.  I waited as my nickname for Tony, my DSIL, is Tech Support.  WE talked about what I needed, a less fancy computer because I a no longer working.  He set everything up for me.  I'm still getting used to it because it has Windows 11, not 8.  I plan to be here more often.

Have a safe trip.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-24

Nice job on the quilt Viola!