Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2024 VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT   General Discussion

Started Oct-27 by keddykat75; 27320 views.
keddykat75

Nov-9

I bet it is nice to have your time back. We love having Juniper around, but are very excited that she no longer lives with us and we have most of our time back. 

LindaPutt

Nov-9

Yes, it's nice, but I also have mixed emotions about it.  They live just far enough away, that we don't get to see Kingsley enough, and I miss her.  She always laughed so much and I miss all the laughter too.  I'm keeping busy so that helps.  How far away from you does Juniper live?

keddykat75

Nov-9

About 20 minutes, but she is at our house several times a week because Robert watches her if her mom works after the daycare closes.  (I am working too at those times)

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-12

LindaPutt said...

It's nice to be doing adult things again.  Lindzey moved about an hour away so Kingsley goes to day care now while she works.

I'm so very happy for you!  It sounds like L is doing well.

In reply toRe: msg 2
keddykat75

Nov-13

Attendee list has been updated!  See Message 2

In reply toRe: msg 1
MelRN

Nov-13

Check out this really cool item: May be an image of text that says 'Lise Hande'

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Nov-14

I’m glad your’e getting rested up and back in the groove of sewing Linda.  You’re such a talented quilter, I like to see  all the beautiful projects you create.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Nov-14

I bet you do miss Kingsley after taking care of her for so long.  I’m sure she misses being with you as well.  I hope you still get to see her occasionally.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Nov-14

That is a very cool bag!  Or I suppose it could be used for many things.