Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1885156 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

We have been here at Carolyn's since Wed.  Patty arrived Friday.  Saturday we went to the Antique Mall and had lunch at the the Chinese Buffet.  We found a few things to bring home.  Carolyn went to Mass on Saturday night so Patty and I took things out of the closet in her sewing room so that she could at least look into it.  When she got home, we sat her down in a chair and did keep/ throw.  We put like things together etc.  She loves that she can get into the closet and reach what she needs.  Patty and I both felt it was a piece of cake.  Her  definition of a messy closet and ours are different!

Below is a picture of Patty at the Antique Mall.  Carolyn will post a picture of the closet cleaning.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Sorry you are not enjoying your miniature quilting adventure.  Sounds like it is time for a break.

LABFIEND

9/2/19

Just got home from kansas, had a great visit with Cathy, Carolyn and Bob.  He was very patient with us!!  I managed to get some fabric from the antique mall, Carolyn and Cathy did not get it all.

AND I FOUND TWO TROLLS.  Of course they came home!  One has a red jewel in it's belly, so it will match my green one, for Christmas decorations!!  Went to the chinese buffet, yum!   Hit Goodwill and I hauled off Carolyn's rollaway she didn't want, Goodwill wouldn't take it, so I HAD to run to Salvation army to drop it off, them checked out the store while  I was there.

A lot of gossip, oh, and we went to the fudge place again!!

Carolyn said you and I should head up there after you retire, she is ready for us!!

Also brought back a truck load for Aunt Margaret (not a big load, will have plenty of room for more!)

Even tho hubby said don't bring anything home. what  does he think, I am going to listen-haha!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Good to make pre-op preparations.  Best of luck on your surgery.  There is nothing better to make a Grandma feel good than a visit from a grandchild!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Hope the hurricane projections stay at 80 mph gust for you and don't get worse.  Stay safe.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

That type of behavior drives me nuts.  I see some of it in my house also.  Hope you got your electronics in on time.

Hope the foot issue resolves.  I suspect you will need to take an unwanted action.disappointed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Be sure to show us a picture of what the bag will look like.  Carolyn doesn't remember it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Love that.  I can identify the fabric.

KSCarolyn

9/2/19

Oh yes I remember it now.  I found a great tutorial for the sew together bag online.  She doesn’t violate trademark but explains it so much better than the pattern.  I love the cat fight that went on about the pattern.  Great entertainment.

Carolyn

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Yesterday we took Carolyn to a restaurant called Bubba's in Wichita for Carolyn's Birthday which is tomorrow.  They have the best onion rings!