Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1931600 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Good to make pre-op preparations.  Best of luck on your surgery.  There is nothing better to make a Grandma feel good than a visit from a grandchild!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Hope the hurricane projections stay at 80 mph gust for you and don't get worse.  Stay safe.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

That type of behavior drives me nuts.  I see some of it in my house also.  Hope you got your electronics in on time.

Hope the foot issue resolves.  I suspect you will need to take an unwanted action.disappointed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Be sure to show us a picture of what the bag will look like.  Carolyn doesn't remember it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Love that.  I can identify the fabric.

KSCarolyn

9/2/19

Oh yes I remember it now.  I found a great tutorial for the sew together bag online.  She doesn’t violate trademark but explains it so much better than the pattern.  I love the cat fight that went on about the pattern.  Great entertainment.

Carolyn

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/2/19

Yesterday we took Carolyn to a restaurant called Bubba's in Wichita for Carolyn's Birthday which is tomorrow.  They have the best onion rings!

Suze (casuzenn)

9/2/19

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Patty at the Antique Mall

with a troll!! lol

Suze (casuzenn)

9/2/19

love seeing the pictures from your adventures! 

We flew down to Albuquerque for the weekend and when we were on the park and ride bus heading to the airport terminal there was a young couple saying they were flying to Florida for a cruise..............wonder what the status of that cruise is. I did wish them luck at the end of the ride. I hope they were leaving out of the Tampa West side of Florida for their cruise and not out of Miami for a cruise of the Bahamas. Either way I cannot imagine they did not have to alter their plans.

We fly back to Denver in the morning. I am hoping to finish a dress for a wedding we are attending in Santa Barbara in a few weeks. My sewing machine is not being very nice right now (my now 20 year old Phaff) and I just want to finish the dress and then the machine will go off to the sewing machine store and hopefully they can get it working well again. I have sewn many hours on that machine.