Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1926455 views.
LABFIEND

9/3/19

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Yeah, but I can still travel after I move!  ha

It will just be farther!  But you will have the time!!sunglasses

nylaagain

9/3/19

Having suffered with plantar fasciitis before my feet went numb, I sympathize wholeheartedly. Hurts with every step.

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/3/19

Yay YOU!!!  I (we) won't whisper a word!  I'm so glad you are still able to schedule the retreat in hopes of attending.  We can dance have a pre-R jig!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/3/19

LABFIEND said...

Hubby still hasn't made comment on anything, course i haven't brought anything into the house!

That sounds like me!  Savers had a 50% off sale for Labor Day and Sunday was a pre-sale for registered customers.  Bought one wool skirt for $3.00 and 3 tops to wear.  Those are still in my trunk too!  LOL

MarciainMD

9/3/19

Have you tried acupuncture?  It is helping me with pain.

MarciainMD

9/3/19

Thank you.  Seeing my DGS will be good medicine!

Midkid5

9/3/19

Marcia, sorry your daughter has to evacuate, glad it is to your place so you and DH can enjoy time with both DD and DGS.

Jo

Humm..... wonder if Mark would noTice if I put a couple puffer fish throw pillows on the bed in the RV.

I knew I had puffer fish fabric but was surprised at how much I had.

Good idea!  Nobody would ever steal them.  haha  Perhaps they would be sort of a "thief repellent" -- like that quilt one of the forum members made several years ago with fabrics from our ugly swaps.