Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1931640 views.
MarciainMD

9/3/19

Thank you.  Seeing my DGS will be good medicine!

Midkid5

9/3/19

Marcia, sorry your daughter has to evacuate, glad it is to your place so you and DH can enjoy time with both DD and DGS.

Jo

Humm..... wonder if Mark would noTice if I put a couple puffer fish throw pillows on the bed in the RV.

I knew I had puffer fish fabric but was surprised at how much I had.

Good idea!  Nobody would ever steal them.  haha  Perhaps they would be sort of a "thief repellent" -- like that quilt one of the forum members made several years ago with fabrics from our ugly swaps.  

KSCarolyn

9/3/19

I'm looking forward to having you and Patty come for a visit.  My son asked if my house was turning into a quilters party house.  I just looked at him and said: "of course".... silly boy.

Carolyn

KSCarolyn

9/3/19

This is what Patty is hiding from her husband.

Carolyn

KSCarolyn

9/3/19

While I was at church, these two emptied out my sewing closet so I would have no choice but to clean it out.

Carolyn

MarciainMD

9/3/19

Thanks Jo.  While we never like when they have to evacuate, we always love having time with them here.  They evacuated last year on September 10th and were here a whole week.  I have a feeling this is going to happen at least once a year because of the continuing climate change.  I really wish they would move to the mainland, out of hurricane danger!

MarciainMD

9/3/19

KSCarolyn said:

This is what Patty is hiding from her husband.

Well, that doesn't look too bad.wink