Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1922812 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Oh no Carolyn, I hope you are feeling better soon.  Sorry about your lower back pain, I know it's no fun having back pain.  I'm so glad you tested negative twice for the virus.  Hang in there!  So glad you are optimistic, I'm usually that way, but sometimes life can throw a curve ball.     

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said:

Aaannd as careful as I've been, I'm positive for COVID. :( Not just a chest cold after all.

No, No, say it isn't so!!  Now that's it's almost been a week since you posted, I hope you are feeling better.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

bornblesse2 said:

I’ve been off the forum for way tooo long! i made a trip home to see my 91 year old parents!  I had to get there....plus I saw my sisters!  But the time was so short! im working a couple days a week again - at least for now.  Workers out on health leave issues.  

I hope everything is good with your parents, how nice to get a break away and visit family! :)

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Beautiful quilt and I bet the girl will be delighted to receive it!

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said...

I'm positive for COVID. :( Not just a chest cold after all.

No, No, say it isn't so!!  Now that's it's almost been a week since you posted, I hope you are feeling better.  

I am! I got to go back to work yesterday (well, start a new job). Yesterday, I was just tired, but no other symptoms. Today, tired with a headache. I feel like the fatigue isn't going to go away. It's been almost 2 weeks. (Started the 1st) But at least I'm ok, and able to work, even if not at full strength :) 

Thanks. I just saw your message about testing positive for Covid. I hope you are better now. Get well soon. 

If information about the retreat has already been posted i missed it. Easy to do when I'm on here so little.  Would you or someone please send me the proper message # so I can look it up and respond. Thanks loads.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Travel safely Viola!  I'm glad you were able to stay with your dad for awhile and be with him.  I bet it's nice to be out of the heat.  We are still getting into the 100's.  Ugh!  It cooled off to 94, 98, 98 & was nice for a few days anyway.  

LABFIEND

10/13/20

Ellen, what size do you want (approx) and  some will be more adultish colors, or teens, or maybe boys. Do you want those?  I keep finding orphan blocks!!

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

10/13/20

I think it's traditionally posted around Hallowen, though traditions can change of course.