Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1845750 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

10/20/20

Funny thing is ... I'm not really even that upset about it.  Disappointed, yes.

I'd get right on the repair if I had suitable fabric, but I don't.  So .... it goes to the very bottom of the pile.  I don't think I'll toss it cuz *actually*, if I put ecru bridal tulle over the affected areas and hung it back up, no one would ever see it.  Just like I never saw the deterioration when it was hanging on the wall.

Hmmm .... I just might do that anyway.  Then I can purge it from my List of Things to Fix.  :-)

YDritch

10/21/20

Weather report says 40% chance of rain on Saturday and Cooler weather is predicted here next week.  So glad to hear it.  It's been such a long, hot, boring (and did I say "long"?) summer.

KSCarolyn

10/21/20

Hooray, I can hear again. The ENT said the ruptured eardrum had healed itself but there was a lot of fluid behind the eardrum. He drained the fluid and inserted a tube and now everything is so LOUD. LOL I'm scheduled for Kyphoplasty surgery for my back on Friday the 30th. It's a laparoscopic procedure so I probably won't even spend the night. I'm still in pain but at least there is an end in sight.

Carolyn

Carolyn hope  they get you fixed and pain free!

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

10/21/20

sounds like you are making some progress at least.  good luck on the back surgery - fingers crossed it does what they hope.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

10/21/20

KSCarolyn said:

I'm still in pain but at least there is an end in sight.

Oh hooray!   Not for the pain but for the light at the end of the tunnel!

and great news on the hearing!

YDritch

10/21/20

Carolyn:  Glad you're hearing is back and that your upcoming surgery results in a complete and speedy recovery.  

YDritch

10/21/20

Hooray!

Your ballot has been transferred to the Elections Department to be counted in batch J5, on 10/21/2020.

Just checked on my ballot to be sure.....

viola (sissly4)

10/21/20

Carolyn I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you will not have any more pain after the surgery hope to see you soon I will be home tomorrow night from my 2 months trip

LABFIEND

10/22/20

Good, Good, Good!!  Glad you are getting straightened out!!