Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2049601 views.

That is what I do when I tell my family a story.  I just ask them if I ever told them :

Midkid5

11/2/20

Thank you,  My mom will be 90 in the spring, I try to take into account the time of day and what has been going on with her.  This past weekend we moved her into a ground floor apartment, as the stairs were getting to be to much for her.  She hasn't been real pleased with the idea of moving but hopefully she will adjust .  There are a lot of people she worked with living in the new building.

Jo

Suze (casuzenn)

11/2/20

sometimes G will look at me with amazement when I tell him I heard something and it was HIM that told me!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/2/20

Suze (casuzenn) said:

sometimes G will look at me with amazement when I tell him I heard something and it was HIM that told me!!

oh dear .... I do believe that I've done that too.   Cripes, it's tough getting old.  :-)

I'm glad the retreat is continuing this year inspite of covid.  Im sending in my reservation today. I hope I'm not already too late. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

Carolyn Gaupo 

I am BACK   Thank you Misha now to catch up

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/5/20

CRIPES!  Dionne Taylor, Denise's daughter, just posted this on Facebook: 

"I need all my prayer warriors to say a prayer for my mom she is in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow for blood clots in her one good leg
Dear Lord please watch over her as she goes through this tough time please save her leg "