Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2075633 views.
lppenguins

11/5/20

That’s exactly what my sisters want to do. Buy land and all build, or have modular homes brought in for each family. 

lppenguins

11/5/20

Wow so cool. My niece is the one who is doing the research of my mothers side because everyone else has hit a wall. 

lppenguins

11/5/20

I forgot to give you my info. 
I enjoy piecing, I love appliqué but haven’t been able to do much (arthritis). I’m new to wool appliqué but Love it.

lppenguins

11/5/20

Omg that is crazy scary! I’m so glad they don’t have to leave. It sure puts our COVID trials into perspective when multiplied by 100 for others

lppenguins

11/5/20

Holy cow! I am a pampered here in Az!

lppenguins

11/5/20

That would be fun Viola!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

"I need all my prayer warriors to say a prayer for my mom she is in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow for blood clots in her one good leg

Prayers going up.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/5/20

Dionne Taylor (Denise's daughter) said:

"I need all my prayer warriors to say a prayer for my mom she is in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow for blood clots in her one good leg

Sandy, just a clarification, when you quoted my post, it looked as though it was *my* Mom who was undergoing surgery.  It is not.   That information was about our Denise.  Dionne Taylor, her daughter, posted it.  Delphi just did the quote incorrectly.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

Sandy, just a clarification, when you quoted my post, it looked as though it was *my* Mom who was undergoing surgery.  It is not.   That information was about our Denise.  Dionne Taylor, her daughter, posted it.  Delphi just did the quote incorrectly.

Yes, it also changed “To” back to your name rather than the “ALL” I had changed. 
Sorryconfused