Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1925653 views.
LindaPutt

11/28/20

Thanks Suze.  I knew you could post the picture if anyone could.  Wish I could have figured it out myself.  Thank goodness for friends.

Suze (casuzenn)

11/28/20

Are you able to upload your pictures to a computer or to the cloud?

If you can, there should be a way to copy the picture - on Window 10, its a little accessory program called Snip & Sketch... If you have Mac, I think its Command + Shift + 3 (I don't have a Mac...maybe some who does will pipe up if this is incorrect)

Copy the picture into your clipboard and paste it into the forum message.

Judy (DJZMOM)

12/1/20

LindaPutt said...

Some good news from our family. My granddaughter, Lindzey, had her baby last night (a Thanksgiving baby!),  Lindzey had a girl – Kingsley Jayde at 8:47pm, 6 lbs. 9 oz.  They’re both doing well.  Something to be truly thankful for on this 2020 Thanksgiving.

How truly delightful for you!!!  Is this Lindzey's second?  I hope she has a better time of it.

LindaPutt

12/3/20

Yes, it's Lindzey's second.  She saw the pediatrician yesterday and Kingsley is healthy and doing well.  I was going to go take care of her today while Lindzey went grocery shopping but, just before I left to go over there, Lindzey figured out she could order from Walmart, and pick it up from her car.  I'm so glad she has that option.  I sure didn't want her to take a new baby into a store.

I’ve been doing the WalMart pick up since this Covid thing began.  It’s great. Sometimes I don’t get all I order, but for the most part I do.

KSCarolyn

3/2/21

Good Morning,  It's time to move back home.  I just got Cathy's SD card in the mail yesterday so I will be uploading retreat pictures to Shutterfly in a few days.

Carolyn

viola (sissly4)

3/2/21

Sound like a good ideal.

bornblesse2

3/2/21

Mel,

the ladies tied you donated quilt yesterday and I got it bound today by adding a couple of pieces of green leftover binding.  It looks very nice!  Thanks for the donation!

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

3/2/21

Very nice quilt!  Someone will really love and appreciate it!