Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1887129 views.
LABFIEND

3/5/21

bornblesse2 said:

Patti!  You need to come sew with me!

Man, I am drooling!!  You keep tempting me with a road trip!!

LABFIEND

3/5/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

She probably thinks she's your inside dog.  Are you prepared to keep her in the house?  Are the other sheep accepting her when you take her out?

I take her out during the day and hang with the sheep, she plays with the other babies, but comes back to me when she gets spooked!

She will go back out, and it will be traumatic, but probably in a week or so. Trying to get her eating grain, and there are 4 more ewes due to lamb in a week or so, so more babies.

LABFIEND

3/5/21

bornblesse2 said:

oh my......I really don’t need more donation fabrics!

Oh, you can always use more=LOL!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

3/5/21

Glad you got the donations sorted.  When I got the 4 big boxes, that was a big chore.  Then finding homes for everything I couldn't use was another.  Maybe I'll take some of those rolls.  Looks like they are cut into strips.  How wide are they.  Might make up fast quilts for the church charities.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

3/5/21

LABFIEND said:

there are 4 more ewes due to lamb in a week or so, so more babies.

Hope none of the new babies require bottle feeding.  Probably won't be born during a cold snow event.  At least physically Elsa will be strong enough to be outside with the others.  Maybe she will bond with the newly expected lambs.  They won't know she was not always there.  Just guessing.  I'm a city girl.relaxed

LABFIEND

3/5/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Probably won't be born during a cold snow event. 

We just got a weather report that says snow a week from Sunday, just when more ewes are due!!

bornblesse2

3/5/21

Ummm... Lynn, to be honest, this batch of stuff was not so fun.   Most of it is not worthy of saving for quilts.  The good news?  My dog bed person will be able to use some of it.

i am wAshing some that can be saved.

bornblesse2

3/5/21

Patti, this box has you name on it,  

maybe I need a trip thru Oklahoma!  Hubby could go biking...his new hobby!

LABFIEND

3/6/21

bornblesse2 said:

maybe I need a trip thru Oklahoma!  Hubby could go biking...his new hobby!

Or visit your relatives in Kansas, just up the road from me!! 

I could pop up with the truck!!

• Edited March 6, 2021 7:28 am  by  LABFIEND
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

3/6/21

I tried to send an email out to all of the VOS crew today. If you did not get an email, please shoot me an email or a private message here so that I can forward it to you. Thank you.