Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1845085 views.

I'd gotten the email already and after adding it to my calendar, forgotten! LOL!!! 

KSCarolyn

3/8/21

I finally got the retreat pictures uploaded to our Shutterfly account.  I'm sorry it took so long, I've been down in the back again.  I didn't do much except upload the pictures.  I'm taking pain meds and it makes me goofy.  Feel free to go in and label your quilts.  There is also a link to our YouTube channel on the home page.  https://azquiltingretreat.shutterfly.com/

Carolyn

lppenguins

3/8/21

I did the same thing with my cousins son and his kids only I used strips of her clothes. 
they loved them. It feels so good when you can give them to them.

lppenguins

3/8/21

Could you bring in the other two of the triplets and let them stay inside with her and bond for a couple of days and then send them back out together?

lppenguins

3/8/21

Omgosh too funny!  I love Bingo at the Elks Clubs. I miss it.     Ok so next time you go, go early. Sit back and watch the regulars, they bring out troll dolls (yes Patty trolls) and dolls, rocks, statues etc. as good luck charms and they stake out their “areas” with all the items around them. Heaven forbid you encroach in their space. Lol

i have my Nana’s glass toad, mini astray and bingo charm, and yes I always take them + 1 little troll doll. But I too usually just make a donation. :0)

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

3/8/21

lppenguins said:

Heaven forbid you encroach in their space. Lol

Oh, I have *heard* from my crafting buddy who does bingo that the players can be quite vicious!   If/when we ever get to participate locally, we'd just be going to have an enjoyable time.   Hmmm .. until it occurs to Mr. Pirate that we haven't been *winning* anything!  Then he might have second thoughts. :-)

lppenguins

3/8/21

Thanks Carolyn!  Hope your backs better. 
i’ve had another setback. I went for my routine mammo last week, they found an mass area, so today was the ultrasound guided punch biopsies. Yep OUCHIE!  
I should hear in 5-7 business days either way. I sure could use some extra prayer ladies. ;0(

lppenguins

3/8/21

That’s the best part. Like my nana, these gals play regularly. It was like her club. 
I love going and people watching. Winning is great but it really is a great night of fun. 

Suze (casuzenn)

3/9/21

oh Laura... so sorry...sending up prayers!

did you just have the COVID vaccination within a month? they are telling us ladies to wait at least a couple of months before getting mamo's after the vaccine...it seems to do something to the glands...