Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1843811 views.
lppenguins

3/12/21

Absolutely Jonna. I had a benign lumpectomy in the same side about 15 yrs ago. I have had a mammo every year since, even when they said “oh you can go every 2-3 years, your young. 
sometimes you have to follow your gut. 
and I’m the 1st in my family to have it. It has to start somewhere right? so don’t think               “my family has no history of breast cancer” neither does mine

LABFIEND

3/12/21

Oh Laura, not the news we wanted to hear.  But it is small and you caught it early, hopefully the prognosis will be hopeful (like Suze's friend) We are pulling for you and you will remain in our thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there girl, you can do this!

Big Hugs,

KSCarolyn

3/12/21

Okay, Laura, I haven't had a mamo in several years.  You have convinced me to go schedule one.  I am one of those stupid people who say " cancer is unheard of in my family."   Pirate is right, small and early is in your favor.

Carolyn

Cathy (cacnurse1)

3/12/21

Laura, sorry to hear these results.  Glad it seems to be early.  Praying for the best possible news at your appointment.  Let me know if I can do anything for you and yours.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

3/12/21

I meant to reply to the message that had the picture, but time got away from me.

I find this quilt very serene, elegant, and sophisticated.  I'm in awe that it's hand pieced.

Cris in MT

I will continue to pray for you.

Mishii

3/12/21

Bleh to those results. But yay for catching it early. You are in my thoughts. {{}}

I'll continue praying! God can handle this!

I’m due in July. We will get our second vaccine within the next 2 weeks. So all the vaccine/mammo problems should be through by then.  My are so full of lumpy masses, it’s hard to tell anything!  I have mammograms regularly. I’ve have the needle biopsy like you years ago. Wasn’t fun. I’m so glad you received a good report.