Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1734657 views.

Hi Judy,

I do read the forum daily, so keep up with all of you.  I've never been much of a poster.  I've been knitting and knitting.  I did finally update my blog which I hadn't felt inclined to do for a couple of years!  I'm still quilting donation quilts, since Lindsay works at the clinic and lets me know when they are running out. 

The grandboys turned 10 at the end of December.  I haven't seen them in almost a year now.  Hope to get out there this summer.  I've gotten both vaccine doses.

It's snowing this morning...a storm blew in overnight.  The wind has been really crazy this year.  Take care,

Hilda 

LABFIEND

Mar-24

So glad you  have updated your blog!  Lots of eye candy!  Would you like some alpaca yarn to play with?  I have some i will never use and there is probably enough for a hat or two.  I'll bring it when I come out--sometime in the hopefully nearer future!

Thanks, Patty, that would be great.  Very snowy today, but most welcome since we're in a terrible drought.  I look forward to you visiting! 

lppenguins

Mar-24

Thanks so very much for the encouraging words and prayers. :0)

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

How very delightful!!  The bright colors on the grey just pop.  And the quilting highlights it wonderfully.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

YAY You!!!!  I'm so relieved you found your errant quilt top.

I am sure you are too.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Suze (casuzenn) said...

Oh...and it seems the chemo treatment might just be working...got the lowest M-Spike since we started tracking.

That IS wonderful news!  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Those heart blocks for Suze are so pretty!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said...

The post office flagged my package to you as suspicious and returned it to my po box because it’s more than half an inch thick, uses stamps, and I dropped it in a dropbox. So I will have to re-mail it later by handing it off to a postal employee apparently. It has a sticker on it saying that it needs to be transported by ground only, not by air? Very weird.

Oh my!  That is odd.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

ack from another trip to Las Vegas.  It became apparent the trustee of my brother's small estate was not doing the job well and was not preserving assets as required and was taking advantage of the situation. Sooooooooooooo, I was next in line and am now the trustee trying to clean up the mess he has caused.  I have a long "to do: list to start with.

Oh dear.  I know you were concerned at the retreat this was coming.  Keep kicking backsides and giving all involved the stink eye!!!!