Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1737482 views.
viola (sissly4)

Mar-25

Thank you Judy.I had bought that material couple years ago intention to make me some top to wear.Near did. I am glad you found your sewing machine.I would had a heartattack. Sorry about your wrist. It will be a while before you will be able to sew.I am hand quilting the heart quilt That you all made for me.I still cannot quilt everyday because of my arm. Have to let it rest every other day.

lppenguins

Mar-25

Thanks so much Yetta. More tests tomorrow before they’ll schedule surgery. I guess my 3 markers are Her2-negative and both hormone markers also negative, not good. (?)     
A contrast full Brest, and a different contrast CT right after. I’ll be radioactive! Like the 80’s song I now can’t get out of my head. Lol

lppenguins

Mar-25

Oh my that’s a big job, even a small estate. 
I pray it all goes well quickly. 

lppenguins

Mar-25

Thanks Judy, I’ll know more by the end of next week. It seems to be draggging but I know it’s not. Blah

((((((((((Judy)))))))))) I hope your wrist heals well and quickly. I will be praying for you.

Judy I am so happy DH found the 301!!!!!! That is quite the story!

(((((((Laura)))))))) I will be praying! 

So, today I pulled out a UFO rfom a quilt drawer and started working. I’m nearly finished with it...it’s a kitschy 40’s style Christmas quilt. ?? I know it's not most of ya'll's taste, but it's fu and I'm bored o the ones I have! They're mostly 15-20 years old. Decided to try a new style for Christmas. :D 

Wow, what an eventful trip! But I have toask where is that picture? I kept hoping it woukd be at the bottom relaxed

I met a group of C's friends when the carful stopped by on the way to Ski in NM. They were all very nice, but have 5 young men in my kitchen at 1 in the morning was interesting.  

lppenguins

Mar-26

Thanks Ami, that means so much. I’m sure going to need them.