Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1836453 views.
LABFIEND

Mar-27

Oh, Carolyn, you just keep having back problems.  i wish they could get you squared away! How can Jonna and I come up to see you!!?  Hugs and prayers going your way, hope they find something to help you my freind!

latterberry

Mar-28

Very pretty! Perfect for spring.

latterberry

Mar-28

I'm so sorry to read of all the pain yu are having and will certainly add you to my prayer list.

viola (sissly4)

Mar-28

Carolyn I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through all this I have experienced back pain when I was young I mean I'm talking about my twenties teenage and 30s and 40s but now I don't have that pain anymore and lots of it was nothing but stress that I was going through and when you have a weak spot in your body that is where the stress will go and believe me there was times I didn't know if I was ever going to get out of bed again but I wasn't going to give up and then when I got my divorce things started to turn around so I'm just telling you mine was stress mostly and I hope they find a solution for you

KSCarolyn

Mar-28

I have a follow up appointment with my neurosurgeon on Thursday and we will have to come up with a different plan of action.  The pain is bearable as long as I take the pain meds and stay on top of it.  One of the prescriptions my PCP sent me made me so dizzy that I couldn't function at all.  When I woke this morning the room was spinning around.  I made it to the bathroom and then to my bed.  I called my son and he came over and babysat me until it finally wore off.  I'm not taking that again.  

Patty, I need and want a visit from you guys just as soon as I can function a little better.  I need you guys to make me laugh  I think it would be nice for you guys to come and waited on me hand and foot like the Princess that I am.  LOL

• Edited March 28, 2021 3:49 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-28

Mel, your scrappy strips scraps on white quilt top is so cheerful!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-28

Oh ((((( Carolyn )))))  I'm so sorry you are suffering so.  My stupid wrist pales in comparison  I'll be praying for immediate relief with the new meds and also for a new plan that provides you long term relief and improved quality of life.

I do hope you can sit to sew at least some!

LABFIEND

Mar-28

KSCarolyn said:

I think it would be nice for you guys to come and waited on me hand and foot like the Princess that I am.  LOL

We will bring our maids outfits!!

(((((((((Carolyn))))))))))) I will be praying for. So sorry that you have been in so much pain for so long. Hopefully they will come up with some answers. 

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

That is really nice!

Thank you :) Started it at Christmas, and set it aside...LOL!!! Glad to get it done...