Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1879677 views.

thanks for the update!  Definitely want to get together for a visit while you are here.  I don't know that we'll be started construction by then - builders are all saying mid to late summer due to lumber prices. going slooooooow.  If you want you are welcome to come by here too, all our construction here has moved to cleaning up the yard.

KSCarolyn

4/7/21

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Patty and I need to get our act together for our trip to visit Carolyn before long.      

Hopefully soon.  I'm having an MRI today and then an appointment with a pain management doctor.  The neurosurgery I was seeing says I'm not a good candidate for surgery because of my heart and the condition of my crumbling back.  A strange thing happened yesterday, I got a call telling me my neurosurgeon is retiring and yesterday was his last day.  What?  Who retires on a Tuesday with no notice whatsoever??  Something is not right.

Carolyn

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Our family reunion is going to be held in Weatherford, TX this year,

That’s such a pretty town. Roger preached there a few times.  We are thinking of going to Fredericksburg, Tx for a few days.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

4/7/21

Oh, Carolyn!   This came across my Facebook feed today and I immediately thought of you!  :-)

"This is how to dramatically transform the health of your entire being and lower back."
The 2 Week Fascia Miracle

Mishii

4/7/21

Carolyn, I think if you strike that pose in the pic Shelley posted, you will most definitely feel a change in your back. 
Let us know how it goes!

KSCarolyn

4/7/21

Surely you jest.  I know, I know, don't call you Shirly.  I was able to get through my MRI with the help of Xanax and some truly caring MRI techs that sat with me the whole time and because I couldn't use the open MRI (because of my pacemaker) they put me in feet first and I could kind of look up and back and see the ceiling of the room.  My pacemaker is only compatible with certain kinds of MRI machines.  Since I'm claustrophobic the Xanax helps me from having a panic attack.

Carolyn

• Edited April 7, 2021 9:07 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Mishii

4/7/21

I am definitely taking it personally. I never get invited anywhere. Hmph. I’m fun!

KSCarolyn

4/7/21

You don't need them to invite you, I'm inviting you and we are definitely going to talk about them.

Carolyn

LABFIEND

4/8/21

Mishii said:

I am definitely taking it personally. I never get invited anywhere. Hmph. I’m fun!

Yeah but you would organize my building..............we can't have that!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

.  he's had enough practice!

Indeed!  I'm sure his skills are great.  Stay well.  He doesn't need anymore practice.