Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1835230 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-8

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

"This is how to dramatically transform the health of your entire being and lower back."

Oh, yes.  That will work for her, NOT!  She will probably have more pain just looking at it.

Suze (casuzenn)

Apr-8

yee-ouch!!!!  if I got into that position, I would never be able to get out of it!!

KSCarolyn

Apr-8

I checked recently and it looks like SW has reinstated the non-stop to and from Phoenix, but only on Saturdays.  Whenever I get back on my feet we need to plan either me coming there or you coming here.  

Carolyn

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-8

WooHoo!  We will do that!  Maybe both.  That means I'd have to stay a week.  So sad!

KSCarolyn

Apr-8

Hold up.  Let me find out what is coming down the pike.  I wouldn't want you to come if I was in the hospital or something.  I don't think that is going to happen but I want to be able to enjoy your visit (and a week is perfect).  I haven't heard when I will be seeing my new doctor.  Stay tuned.

Carolyn

Hey, Carolyn, I sent you and Patty a message on FB about chatting to figure out a schedule.  Things are happening!  

Mishii

Apr-8

KSCarolyn said:

I'm inviting you and we are definitely going to talk about them.

woohoo!  On my way!

LindaPutt

Apr-8

Cracked me up!  Both you and Shelley.

Yeah, I can totally see her doing that :P Bwhhaha!