Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1927638 views.
viola (sissly4)

5/27/21

Carolyn I am so glad that somebody is staying with you.I have been concern about you staying by your self.Hope the doctor will be able to help you with your pain.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

5/27/21

Hiya, Carolyn.

Boy, do you have a lot going on lately.   Very happy that you have someone staying with you .... that alone will take some anxiety off your plate.  Very glad that Mishii is able to help from afar!  Keeping you in my prayers.

Carolyn I have been praying for you and will continue to do so.  Wow George sounds like such a blessing!

bornblesse2

5/27/21

Carolyn, I have been thinking of you!  I was just in KS for a few days to help my parents....cooking, cleaning, Drs. And weeding the flower beds.  Filled the back of the pickup with dead branches and such!

I am so relieved that you have someone around! We all worry about cha,   And glad Mishii is helping from afar as well!

lppenguins

5/28/21

I laughed and duck for cover. 
I’m so glad you’re able to have a surgery that can help your back. You’ve suffered quite a bit!

and to have a student that can help you is wonderful. Continued prayers for less pain, and healing. I’ll also put you on my prayer chain. 
hugs ((((( )))))

lppenguins

5/28/21

Thanks!  I know I have a long road to go, but I know I’m not walking it alone.

LABFIEND

5/29/21

Judy, if you figure out something about delivering the plates, tell me here or text/call me. I will not be on FB till i get home! Still heading up to Golden Thursday, probably stay till Tuesday.

Judy (DJZMOM)

6/1/21

I'm so delighted to hear of your cardiology clearance for the procedure for your back.  Praying for your relief and healing soon!

Your helper George sounds like a real answer to prayer and is such a blessing.  Sounds like a Nyla in training too!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

6/1/21

Hi Patty!  I did send you an email (patty dot ennen@gmail dot com) so I hope that description is good for you.  Then just a couple of days ago I sent you 4 pics too.  They pretty much show you what I described in the written email of where you can leave the plates.  We are planning to go visit (and cut down much of the overgrown grass/weeds around the house) the last two weeks of June.  Sorry we can't be there to meet you sooner!  Let me know if you didn't get them and give me a better address if you need.

We'll get this done!!  We gotta get those Coke plates to Shelley!!!!

LABFIEND

6/1/21

I will have to look closer on my email. I am on my phone, so i might not have noticed it! Glad i can drop them off, as i am loading up on Pat Havens strip fabric-LOL, and need all the room i can get!   Hubby told me not to bring stuff home, what was he thinking!!9