Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1890033 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-1

I hope the other driver is ok and wasn't badly injured.  Replacing cars is inconvenient and a "pain for both of you.  Hope you are feeling a little better by now.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-1

Fortunately that map is in error.  105 is hot enough!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-1

Yes, up in the White Mountains.  Some of us go to quilt retreats up there.  You can see why.

MelRN

Jul-1

The other gal had air bag contusions to the arm, but nothing much. :) Posted a pic of new wheels on FB

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-2

MelRN said:

The other gal had air bag contusions to the arm,

Thank God that was all.  Sounds like she had the right of way.

MelRN

Jul-2

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

Sounds like she had the right of way.

I think so, as I was turning back onto the road.

lppenguins

Jul-3

Oh my yes. Today I was dripping wet from the humidity. 
well I had to start infusions yesterday. My white cell count was 2.5 (?). Friday Saturday and Sunday, then more blood work on Tuesday morning to see if it’s working. Ughhhh

my family is coming over tomorrow to watch the fireworks from my backyard & pool. I live 2 miles straight across from the Peoria Sports  Complex’s big show. But the good part is they’ve divided up food and are bringing everything! And cleanup’s even assigned . Silver lining. 
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

viola (sissly4)

Jul-3

They have been shooting off fireworks for the last couple days here they really take it serious anyways my house just got sold this afternoon the exact price that we were asking for the closing is August 5th Hallelujah the firecrackers are working

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-3

that is great news!! has to be a relief that it's sold...congratulations on getting the price you wanted!

Great that your house got sold. Right now selling a house is really easy, buying one not so much.