Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1884322 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-13

oh Sandy...that sounds so frustrating and painful ~ sending healing vibes...

viola (sissly4)

Jul-13

I wonder where you were at.I call you and you did not respond.Hope you got my letter that I send you.Sorry to hear you have to go thru surgery.I pray for a speedy healing and will be back sewing again.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-13

Oh Sandy sorry to hear about your husband having to go thru this.Can he wear house slipper?

bornblesse2

Jul-13

Cathy, do I need to come sew with you to get you going?

bornblesse2

Jul-13

Oh Sandy!  So sorry Hubby is going thru such issues!  That is so very frustrating!  Hugs….

bornblesse2

Jul-13

Dee, I know that struggle!  It took time, but We have fallen into a nice routine here!  They do their own laundry and cleaning. They help me with my floors and trash and odd jobs.   And they let me know when they are headed out for non routine activities.

the oldest has been doing projects with hubby.  I enjoy their company now.  I hope the 3 of you can find a comfortable routine too!

Thanks, it helps to put my frustrations here than voice them at him.

Thanks Suze, I know you are going through your own set of problems.  Life is full of ups and downs. Hugs and prayers to you as well.

viola (sissly4) said:

Can he wear house slipper?

Last time we looked, we couldn’t find any that would stay on his foot. I might try again. 

bornblesse2

Jul-13

Suze,   Look for a box on Friday!

good things headed your way!   grinning  heart_eyes  wink