Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1890854 views.

Are you sure about those cabinets? Odds are pretty good the next owner will remodel the kitchen and take them out. Have you talked with a realtor yet? Here they are telling us to not do anything in thekitchen unless we are painting them white.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-25

Happy Birthday Shelley.You have a wonderful day.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-25

Yes I am vary happy.I said before I left AZ that I would be happy no matter what. It is differ life style. But I am getting around with my Google. Lot of the street signs are gone because people are stolen the sign. So Google is my friend.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-25

Ellen I love my place.And everything around me. I look at it that this is going to be my home like it not. I do miss everybody but I can pick up the phone and talk.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-25

It is a job .But I took care of that the first week I was here.I am happy with everyone of the one's I pick. I love my hair dresser.She know how to cut hair that have wave.My hair here is waver then ever.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-25

Suze I am vary happy. It was meant to be.My son is happy too. I have been praying for you with your cancer that you have. I hope you will be healed when you get done with all your treatment.

The cabinets do need painting. The realtor was adamant about that. We know someone may likely rip them out but she said twice we need to paint them.

I would rather be doing lots of other stuff. On the road today pulling 3 of DH motorcycles to Colorado. 

I am pretty tired. Taking a couple days off 

We love hiking and skiing in the Rockies. 

Tried with the realtor twice and she insisted.