Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1924221 views.
Colene (robicole1)

Sep-4

I’m wondering what the plans are for the 2022 retreat. I missed last one cuz covid.  Will we be at the hotel or something else?  Do we have dates?

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-4

And for all of us who tend to think A LOT about projects:

When you are ready can we play WWF'S together again?

latterberry

Sep-5

Whooo hooo!  I'm so happy to hear you are mobile!

KSCarolyn

Sep-5

We are having our first Zoom meeting on Tuesday and will be able to answer your questions after that meeting.

Carolyn

lppenguins

Sep-6

Wow, what a difference a few months can make. It’s so wonderful to hear that you’re back is so much better. ♥?

lppenguins

Sep-6

Hi, I received a comment from a person I don’t know. It’s on page 1252. It also came with an email notification. I didn’t open either or respond. Is this a new member?

KSCarolyn

Sep-6

I saw that too and wondered.  If you click on her name her profile comes up and it shows that she joined that day and only made one post and hasn't been back.  I would not respond if it were me.

Carolyn

lppenguins

Sep-6

It was just so weird. I didn’t respond at all. I think I’m hacked but how on this site?  I’ve pretty much been off the web, so who knows.
I peek in but just a bit, but haven’t really wanted to look into it until now. 
I am so glad for your recovery ??‍