Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 448935 views.
MarciainMD

12/6/17

That looks nice.  I like the way the darker green squares make a border around the panel.

rsinn

12/6/17

Very nice, Ellen.  I like the borders around the panel.

tuckyquilter

12/6/17

Bonnie Hunter Mystery and always the BOM for the guild.  

Currently have houseguests who are under Evacuation Orders due to the Ojai Fire.  Please pray as it seems CA is going up in flames, in more ways than one.   

rsinn

12/6/17

Your 9 - patches and geese look nice.

latterberry

12/7/17

Your colors are gorgeous!  I've been watching the news and some footage of the fires--so scary!  Will keep the prayers going.

In reply toRe: msg 137
Midkid5

12/7/17

I should not break the self imposed rules......late last night I decided to cut out a simple three piece skirt for DGD  won't you know it I laid the pattern pieces backwards..sea side in gold of fabric.  Thankfully I had made this one the next size bigger so should be able to put a narrow back seam and there was   fabric to recut the front.  I know better what was I thinking.

Need to get started on quilt for DGS birthday the end of January but holding off to make sure I don't need to make any gifts for Christmas. Don't like having to many projects going at once.

In reply toRe: msg 138
CozyQuilts

12/8/17

Hello

My name is Donna and I am new to your forum!  Merry Christmas everyone!

I am  working on way too many projects at once, especially trying to get everything ready for Christmas!  I did finally finish my wall hanging for my sister called Sequoia, which is all applique. 

Now, I am working on Dastardly Dragon quilt for my grandson, which is mostly applique.  I have it traced onto the paper and am now in the process of cutting out the pieces.   This is a picture of the pattern that I bought.  

On top of that, I have another eye spy Churn Dash top for my granddaughter.   She chose the fabrics and we are working on it together. She is 5 years old and loves to help grandma.  

Once I get these done, I have many more UFOs and BOMs to finish!  Should keep me crazy for a while!