Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 610831 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
LeeAnn (mom1me2)

5/10/19

I have finally finished the quilt I was working on at retreat!!!!  It was long arm quilted at Denise’s and the binding is done( lots of ripping and redoing and still some touch up needed -but DONE)

5dogmom (CRISR5)

5/10/19

Hot to Trot is a great name for that project!

Sitting on the patio and enjoying the merry month of May sounds like a good plan, too!

Cris in MT

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

5/10/19

HOORAY!

Now ... the next project!  :-)

latterberry

5/11/19

Wow!  Love it!  That will b brighten up any room.  Take your  time and don't aggravate your shoulder too much.

latterberry

5/11/19

That is one beautiful quilt!  Good job!

judyinohio

5/11/19

But, Lynne, can't you tell that it is so much fun to work on  ..... 

(isn't it annoying when a 78 year old whines?) 

Suze (casuzenn)

5/11/19

Great Balls of Fire!!!

it's so very orange...like the pops of green!

Suze (casuzenn)

5/11/19

Cool!! it looks very nice! restfull....

tuckyquilter

5/11/19

Happy Saturday and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY tomorrow.  

I'm just playing today on a Leader/Ender thing I played with last night.  I didn't want to just make endless 4-Patches and store them in a bin. SO I got out my Square in a Square ruler and started playing with it to make some more interesting blocks.  My intent is to pull a color from each 4-Patch and surround it with a very pale version of that.  This is the first tries with a pale pink.  I'll surround all the blocks with white like the 4-Patches are made from.  

and doing a bunch of Quilting on projects not completed before my trip into the Blustery-Blizzard infested Midwest.  Only one more planned trip to Midwest this year. BUT I did buy a bunch of fabric and new clothes. The prices and clothing I like much better than where I live.