Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 499945 views.
latterberry

11/5/19

What darling little PL quilts!  They will certainly appreciate them.  That sure is a clever idea for taking the weight off your quilt while at the machine.  Good idea!  I can't tell from the photo, but what kind of sewing machine do you have?  I only sew on an old vintage Singer and just love it.

judyinohio

11/5/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

It's just this family history has a higher place on the totem pole.

Okay, I'll buy that bit of logic.

Just don't go into withdrawal once you have finally finished the last family history album and sit sobbing in a corner, unable to function. sob

MarciainMD

11/5/19

Those are darling quilts!  I hope to start back to making Project Linus quilts after the new year.  Right now I'm finishing up a baby quilt then I need to make three Christmas stockings to replace the ones DD and her family lost in the flooding from Hurricane Dorian.

I have heard those hanging things are great for sit down quilting. Looks like you got a lot done.

Suze (casuzenn)

11/5/19

wowzers that is gorgeous!! congrats on winning at fabric Chicken....

Suze (casuzenn)

11/5/19

ooh...love your suspension system!!

great that your UFO stack is getting under control...

Wow, that must have taken a bit of time just to decide the placement of the blocks. Beautiful as usual.
LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/6/19

I have been working on this quilt and am , finally, to the domestic quilting phase.  Almost done. It is a large queen for Kenny’s brother and his wife. Forgive the kitties, they have thought this was theirs from day one  I did fix the mistake, which I’m sure many have found at first glance  I will post a pic when done quilting.