Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 505812 views.

LOL I know what you mean !  However, for whatever reason, I find myself working with 60-degree triangles cut from pieced strips ... So far so good!

bornblesse2

3/23/20

I’ve got a scrappy top made out of flannel left overs done.  A second one is almost done.  But, I find myself not very enthusiastic about sewing.  I seem to have lost my mojo.

sigh....I’m home and I could be accomplishing something.  But I’m not.

judyinohio

3/23/20

That is a very pretty pattern, Patricia.  I would not panic if I saw that one.  wink

tuckyquilter

3/23/20

I had some real tiny ones, that I sent to a friend that works in miniature.  A great big cigar box for that probably sewed down to maybe inch and a half.

Yes when I look at the pile in the beginning, I thought about running screaming from the room as well.  LOL have a great day

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

3/23/20

I really like making strip sets and then cutting shapes from them.  It adds interest and variety.  It sure makes you look like you're a genius. :-)

I do love that little accent strip you put above the stripped diamonds.  It really pulls all the colors together.  Great visual.

Judy (DJZMOM)

3/24/20

That new (to me) pattern you sewed up at the retreat went so fast.  And it seemed to work well for the wedding quilt fabric I found while at retreat too!  

Here is my version of the oversized throw I made with the "Mr and Mrs" fabric.  I'm trying to decide if it needs to have a narrow border in the gold and then a wider border of the background fabric.  

This has come together so quickly!  Pattern:  "Scooch Over!" by Maple Island Quilts.

Judy (DJZMOM)

3/24/20

What delightful fabrics to pull together.  Looks like spring!

latterberry

3/24/20

Well, that should keep you busy for quite a while!  If you run out, I have plenty I would be glad to share with you,

latterberry

3/24/20

I love your striped diamonds.  It gave me inspiration for a bunch of pink strings I have.  Looks great!