Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 503413 views.
latterberry

5/16/20

just trying a new way to post a photo. Not sure why it went sideways on me.

qltmkr1

5/16/20

Any way you look at it, Lynne,it's an adorable quilt!  ok_hand

Midkid5

5/16/20

Your dachshund is cute, is it for someone special?

Jo

Mishii

5/16/20

Spent the day painting.  We have a 2 story house and in one area the walls are the full 2 stories.  I hope I love it because we are never doing this again.  Bought 2 gallons of paint and it isn't enough.  Argh.

Mishii said:

I hope I love it because we are never doing this again.

I’ve always been told NEVER SAY NEVER......

Lynne I just love your weiner dog quilt! How cute!!

I cut out a pair of shorts last night to test another pattern for some pants I got fabric for at SAS during the retreat. I found a scrap of fabric I saved from a project i made years ago and it was just enough to cut out the shorts and now there is not enough for anything.............love that. In any case sewed half of the project last night and finished them up today and am actually wearing them and they are not the best fabric (it was a test item so that is why I used it) but they are really comfortable and look pretty good too, might make another pair of shorts in some nicer fabrics because I really like these...........there will be photos once I get the pants sewn up, likely in the next few days at the rate I am going.

LABFIEND

5/16/20

Even if you don't like it, just ignore it, i have had a pink bathroom countertop since we bought the house, hasn't  gotten changed yet!

Mishii

5/16/20

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

I’ve always been told NEVER SAY NEVER......

I'm saying never ever.  If we need to repaint, I will pay someone.  I'm already sore and it isn't even tomorrow yet!

Mishii said:

I'm already sore and it isn't even tomorrow yet!

Not a good sign.