Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 499301 views.

The more you do the better they get. I doodle a lot with paper and pencil........it really helps me nail down designs so when I quilt them it helps. I sometimes fill pages and pages.  Glad you have time for some quilting. You must be pretty busy as I rarely see you post. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

Your color wheel will make a bright and cheerful pillow. I love it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

WHAT???   You're not going to stack them up until you have a hellacious pile?  What a novel idea

As in "You're not going to follow my example!"?

Mishii

4/3/21

This quilt looks like I’m sober so I’m glad I made myself do a second one. I had to get out of the feathers, long swirls, and pebble rut. 

I will say this is a dead ass boring all over pattern and I probably will confine it to nice wide borders from now on. 

I have been quite busy with work. We are getting sold and so all the corporate people are scrambling like rats on a sinking ship. We are trying to just keep our heads down and count down the days. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

That bird house wall hanging is very cute.  When I clicked on the link, it becomes larger and right side up.  Your picture uploads are working.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

There's enough color in your hexie quilt to make some baby happy.  Sorry you didn't like it.  With scrap quilts, some come out more pleasing to the eye than others.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

all 10 tops are quilted

Wow!  That was fast.  Will you machine bind them?  That shouldn't take too long.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

judyinohio said:

This might be my sixth or seventh or eighth jelly roll quilt; 

Another happy looking quilt!  The border fabric is perfect.  I also love the scrappy binding.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/3/21

Mishii said:

I have been quite busy with work. We are getting sold

Just what you need, more upheaval in the midst of the pandemic.  Hope all works out smoothly.

Did you get an envelop from me?

Mishii

4/3/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Did you get an envelop from me?

I did and I thank you so much!  Pita said y’all were the nicest people ever.  He never says anything nice so it was quite astounding. Thank you ??