Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 501905 views.
viola (sissly4)

6/1/21

Add two more rows and maybe a border.

bornblesse2

6/1/21

Well, I guess I have to dig into the stash to find strips of similar colors....

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

"A Gathering of Quails"

I love them.  Great job.  You have to stop calling these "Forever" projects.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

Your strip quilts look great.  I like to make strip blocks when my mind is filled with other worries and I don't have to think too hard.  that was a great thing for you to do all winter.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

latterberry said:

Jonna shared a paper piece d pattern that I really liked and I shared the one block I made.  This is the completed top

Really like this top!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

You are welcome to shop my stash.  Others do.  I will not live long enough to use it all.

NanaSuz

6/2/21

Cathy, I enjoy the bright colored strips when it's gloomy outside.  Makes a good distraction and ends up being something useful It is mindless and meditative.

Glad you liked the photos.

NanaSuz

Suze (casuzenn)

6/2/21

Though I see you have already joined these 4 blocks...if you make two more, I would consider adding them in the center....

bornblesse2

6/2/21

I won’t be adding them in the center.  They will go top or bottom....each of those blocks are different fabrics.  I just gotta find similar ones.  Way too much work to take these apart for a scrappy quilt.