Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 505594 views.
latterberry

Jul-2

Amazing little quilt!  What a lucky friend you have.

Midkid5

Jul-2

Very pretty, glad you were to find something to make it into and gift it to someone who will appreciate and enjoy it.

Jo

That came out really nicely! I am glad that I was able to help with some ideas that you were able to use. It is nice to have things finished and great to send them off to a home where they will be loved.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-2

Well, the border looks great.  Sounds like it was an easier process than I imagined.   Didn't that process waste some of your background fabric?(the part you trimmed off)

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-2

That is true but they were just small pieces that wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-10

Oh my, your Pheasants project turned out wonderfully.  I sure enjoy how you write up a project and explain how you needed to "adjust" the plan along your journey.  Thanks.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-11

Judy, your quilt is just delightful and so cheerful.  Well done!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-11

My goodness your table runner is just lovely.  The quilting is wonderful.  

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-11

I was very happy when she said that she liked it cuz I really didn't have any actual plans for it.

judyinohio

Jul-11

Thanks, Judy.  My DD  has pounced on this one and claimed it for her living room couch. That makes number three for her living room now .... LOL