Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 500464 views.
Midkid5

Aug-18

This is just a top but going to call it "Denise and Dee", as the blue teddy bear strips original belonged to Denise and it contains the complete alphabet.  There is also a message in the quilt.  I might reduce the with of the yellow strip border a bit, as the quilt is 44 " wide.

Jo

thanks for the smile.  blush  Denise would be pleased.

tuckyquilter

Aug-18

I think we need a new "WHAT Are You Working On".  This one has over 5K hits.. LOL

tuckyquilter

Aug-18

Still working on getting UFO' done & gone. These are coming along nicely.  Still have a stack of QOV that need backing and quilting.  I've finished a bunch, but they seem to be coming out of everywhere it seems.  LOL

tuckyquilter

Aug-18

ENABLER ALERT.

Free Patterns to enhance your UFO piles.

https://liveartgalleryfabrics.com/free-quilting-patterns/

bornblesse2

Aug-18

Have spent most days in my library doing massive moving of books, rearranging, and more organizing.  I finally have it ready for classes tomorrow!

needless to say, I have hardly seen.  But this afternoon I was able to finish the edges on 2 smaller quilts.  They are ready to go back to church tomorrow.  Yeah!  Out of my sewing room!  Two large ones to bind next!

Mishii

Aug-18

I’ve been binding for days. I usually don’t mind binding, but dang I’m tired of it. I no sooner get one finished then here he comes again with another one. I don’t want to be ungrateful, but slow down buddy, they’ve sat there for years. A couple of more weeks won’t kill them!
Midkid5

Aug-18

I made one of the star quilts a number of years ago as a gift. Lot of work but love how scrappy they can be. Like the addition of pinwheel borders.

Jo

bornblesse2

Aug-18

Lol, I know that feeling!  Binding and more binding!  My church charity group keeps me going with binding!

latterberry

Aug-19

Aww.... Your quilt is sentimental ad adorable.