Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 610823 views.
latterberry

11/11/21

I finally got around to getting several of my tops quilted and finished.  Still plugging along on the rest of them.  Here are just a couple o them.  I thought Sue in Illinois would like the Scotty dog one.

judyinohio

11/11/21

I adore the "dots" quilt. 

Makes me think of one of those "Are you colorblind?" tests you see on the internet.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/11/21

Lynne, those are just lovely!

MelRN

11/11/21

Nice, Lynne!

(edit to add an E to your name...duh, Mel! )

• Edited November 11, 2021 7:46 am  by  MelRN
viola (sissly4)

11/11/21

I like the little topper star's and dog's. I took a picture of it.

bornblesse2

11/11/21

Wow Lynne,   I really like your big color block stars!  So simple, yet so fun when you put them together!  

Midkid5

11/11/21

Both are very cute, sure to be loved by someone.

Jo

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/11/21

well I am extremely disappointed to say that red fleece does bleed.  grrr.  I really thought since it was 100% poly it would not.  Darn it, I knew I should have bought the gray for the backing, but the red backing was just so pretty/warm/snuggly.  2 of the 4 white fabrics attracted it like crazy (fortunately not the star).  I soaked it 3 times and it isn't working.  I'm letting it air dry now and will see what my friend thinks.  I really don't want to make another one.  I'm hoping that as it dries they will look less pink.