Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 607763 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-8

*great* colorwheel block!   Stonehenge has such fantastic fabrics ... wonderful color selections and textures.

Your blocks are really coming along!   Have you thought of a setting yet?

Looks like you collection of blocks is growing. Love the colorwheel.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-8

I am loving your blocks!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-11

I didn't feel like you double dog dared me.  I just thought it sounded like an interesting challenge.  I'm sure your quilt will look great and give you a smile every time you look at it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-11

Two more great blocks.  Your quilt is really coming along.  Easy to get wrapped up in a quilt project and forget the rest of the house.blush

judyinohio

Dec-11

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

give you a smile every time you look at it.

Yes, that's my motivation to stick with it. It will kind of be like a crazy photo album flapping in the breeze or some kind of memory-jogger that I can babble about when I am old and forgetful. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

I've been practicing free motion quilting and learning some new designs, using some veteran quilts.  I am officially tired of red/white/blue quilts after doing 4 of them in a row.  Also tired of quilting - I need to do some piecing for a change.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Dec-12

I like that random, geometric pattern.

I really like the first one with that classic shell base. Second one is really fun too.

You’re in my prayers for your “. I'm going in for a surgical procedure in two weeks and it had better work and get my blood pumping better so my brain works better. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

I love this idea for your “memory quilt”  you should make each of the twins one! 
 Prayers going up for your procedure.