Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 642655 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-15

I also completed labelling the t shirt quilt I was making for my nephew so that I could finally get it in the mail.  I know you saw the top but here is the final product.  2 down and one to go.  I love the backing fabric I found for this quilt.  It was perfect and so nice to not have to  piece a back.

judyinohio

Jan-15

That is a super terrific quilt for a young man.  Great job, Aunt Cathy!

bornblesse2

Jan-15

Cathy, your quilt looks really great!  That will be loved!

latterberry

Jan-16

Love your t-shirt quilt! Your nephew will be so happy with it.   

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-16

Thanks.  I like it.  My reverse jigsaw puzzle method of design.  I'll be glad to finish the third and last one.  It's at least started with some pieces and parts on the design wall.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-16

He should get it Thursday.  I'll let you know what he says.

Dee keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. You are really doing some fin designs.

Cathy the t-shirt quilt is great. You added lots of fun details. I bet he will be over the moon.

We are off skiing for a 4 day weekend. I machine sewed the binding to my string and log cabin quilt before we left so I have some handwork for the evenings. I turned the last corner last night so down to one long side. Looking forward to this being done.

I started playing around the triangles for the next round on my little houses.  I'm leaning towards the friendship star, the other one looks cool but I don't think it goes with the houses all that well.