Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 639794 views.
bornblesse2

Jan-17

I like the stars!  But then, I am partial to stars….

the stars have it.  Partly because I didn't feel like making a bunch more triangles   I am still thinking I want to put some sort of applique between the stars & the houses, so I'll need a handful more stars to fill things out.

I'm thinking something like this.  It needs some curves in it - simple stylized leaves

latterberry

Jan-18

I agree.  I vote for the stars.  

judyinohio

Jan-18

No leaves.

It's perfect as it is with just stars and houses.

sueinIL

Jan-19

I love the red and green mix!  I just took mine to the quilter yesterday.  Red stars (flying geese sides) and green Patience (center square and same color smaller squares in corners) to make a secondary diagonal squares pattern, I wanted a winter quilt that wasn't Christmasy.  Yours is beautiful, Dee!  I know you'll have it out every year.

Sue in IL

bornblesse2

Jan-19

Hey Mel,  do you recognize this?

i believe you donated it at last retreat!  My ladies tied it on Monday and I sewed the binding down today!  A flannel top with flannel ducks for backing!  Something cozy for some man out there in need!

i like the way it came out!   Thanks!

bornblesse2

Jan-19

Well, I am feeling grateful!  Two days and 4 quilts with binding sewn down!  
And laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.

Two days well spent!  Now I can get back to Dear Jane?  Or go to work the next 2 days…..sometimes you just never know what you will accomplish.

MelRN

Jan-19

Your pic didn't show up, so I can't recognize it! LOL!!!