Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 143474 views.
Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

11/5/19

Who knows, maybe it will work out. If I wait too long you guys wont remember me.grin

I hope things change and you can come Dee!!! 

bornblesse2

11/6/19

Dee!   NOOOOO......two years In A row!   I shout No Fair!  We all need to talk to your boss and set him straight.

dee, you will be missed.  I hope things change for you.

KSCarolyn

11/6/19

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Who knows, maybe it will work out. If I wait too long you guys wont remember me.

I hope it does work out but forgetting you, that's not likely to happen.  I always look forward to seeing what you bring for show and tell.  You're going to be missed if you don't come.

Carolyn

mxkittens

11/6/19

mom1me2 said:

I was hospitalized and very ill .

Oh no.  I am so sorry.  I am glad you are feeling better, weight gain sounds like a big positive!  

mxkittens

11/6/19

sigh.  February is getting nearly impossible for me to be away from work.  Perhaps as time gets closer things may change, but for now I don't think I'll be able to go again this year. 

Oh damn Dee.  We miss you sooooo much!  Please send in your form, and maybe maybe maybe!

No Dee! Not fair....stomping feet.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

11/6/19

sigh.  February is getting nearly impossible for me to be away from work.  Perhaps as time gets closer things may change, but for now I don't think I'll be able to go again this year.  Sure miss you guys.

Oh no, we missed you last year and will this year too!  You need a clone of you to work while you come to AZ and have some fun.  :)

viola (sissly4)

11/6/19

You need  to talk to your boss.We need you to come.You miss last year.

Looks like both of us could be freezing cold in February while our friends are basking in the Phoenix Sun  ;-(

I will be missing retreat as well.